Monday 17 February 2014

SIMPLISTIC OOTD

Today was a very boring day, consisting of cleaning, responding to emails and job hunting yet I still had time to brace to cold and take a few snaps of my outfit.

A simple white tee from Tesco, (see here) and black skinny jeans from Primark for me is the absolute easiest outfit regardless of weather I'm staying in, popping to town or even going for a meal. It is the most simple of ideas and it is the job of the accessories and makeup to say "notice me". I fell in love with this jacket as soon as I saw it, but I still think £35 is a bit steep considering it very thin. Again I feel it can be dressed up to go for evening drinks or just chucked on for days like today.


I can't remember where I got these shoes from but they are very much inspired by the ChloĆ© Susanna Studded Ankle boots - only difference is mine cost me about £25.. These are all over eBay, chockersshoes.com and loads of other cheap online stores. They always get a lot of attention and I have worn the life out of them I've had to have them re-healed once and they are well overdue another!!


My skin is very tempremental throughout the colder weather so I decided to keep my make up simple yet topped off with a bold lip in one of my faves from my entire lipstick collection - GOSH FRUITY ORANGE (153)



If you haven't already, follow me on Bloglovin'
Charlotte x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig