Wednesday 5 February 2014

THE BEGINNING

I can honestly say, I never thought I would see the day I started a blog, but lo and behold here I am.
After feeling unenthusiastic for a long time about a lot of things I decided I should stop being negative and combine a few aspects of life I actually enjoyed - writing, fashion, beauty, fitness.. and spending my weekly wages.
One reason I decided to take it upon myself to start blogging, is that I was inspired by one of my friends after a long conversation as to why we weren't doing anything productive about something we enjoyed. I'll link her down below and you can go check her out if you wish.

Although I have followed a handful of blogs for a while, I am a complete newby to it myself so please be nice!!
I can safely say I'll be here at least once a week, stay tuned.
Charlotte x


Laura's blog - http://talknineteentoadozen.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Charlotte Rumsby. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig